New Location for 2022!
- Four (4) cots with linens, sleeping bags, and pillows
- Two (2) parking passes
- Two (2) side tables
- Two (2) camp chairs
- One (1) battery pack for charging of electronics, etc.
- Two (2) lanterns
- 5' x 8' entry rug
Glamping: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- A small luggage lock for tent (please don't bring any valuables. If you must, keep them locked and out of view in your vehicle
- Warm clothes for cool nights, including a sweater or coat
- Rain gear, just in case
- Sunscreen/sunglasses/hat for shade (limit one fedora per crew)
- Ear plugs
- Camera/Camera phone
- Party pants
- Clear bag for merchandise purchased
- Cooler for glampsite
- Comfortable shoes
- Small grill for cooking at glampsite. Small portable propane camp stoves will be allowed. No charcoal grills, please
- Bottled water
- A flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Lawn chair(s)
Glamping opens at 9:00 a.m. on Friday of the Festival weekend and closes at 10:00 a.m. on the following Monday.
You can bring all the food and drinks you want into the Glamping area, but no outside food or beverages are permitted inside of
the festival itself.
- You will receive a Glamping credential, which will give you access to the Glamping area
- Your festival admission wristband and Glamping credential must be with you at all times. These will grant you access to these areas
- All Glamping parking passes must be kept in your car and in clear view
There will be a communal firepit set up inside the Glamping area. For the safety of all guests, we ask that you only use that firepit and the supplied wood. No need to bring any of your own firewood to The Glen
There will be an exclusive parking location near the Glamping area. Each package comes with two weekend parking passes. If you're coming as a large group, we recommend carpooling to ensure there's enough space for everyone to park
- Yes, there are free bathrooms and showers on-site. There are also portable bathrooms throughout the whole facility. Please refer to the facility map for shower/bathroom locations
- A brand new shower house and bathrooms, completed early 2020, is located just steps away from the Glamping area
Yes, pets are allowed in camping/glamping areas only and must be kept on a six-foot leash at all times. Please be sure to clean up any "debris" left behind by your pet. Service animals are admitted everywhere with their handler
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the ticket office until 5pm and available at gate 2 after 5pm.
Event staff - including trained, professional security, mounted (horse) patrols and police - will be present in and around the grounds for the duration of the event
Yes, it's located at the festival office at the north end of the Tasting Area A, or you can click here to see if your lost item has been turned in.
Yes. First Aid stations will be on-site, clearly visible to find, and clearly marked on the Festival maps.
It's the biggest, best party of the summer. You decide. 90+ New York wineries, artisan food vendors, pace car rides, craft vendors, live music entertainment and more are all waiting to be discovered!