Welcome to the Finger Lakes Wine Festival!
Experience the event that readers of USA Today have voted the country's "Best Wine Festival"! Sample 90+ New York State wineries, artisan food vendors, pace car rides, craft vendors, live music and entertainment. The best part? It's all in the heart of New York's Finger Lakes Wine Country!
*Festival admission is required for facility access.
A 1-Day or 2-Day Taster Wristband gives you admittance to the Watkins Glen International facility grounds.
- - One (1) commemorative Finger Lakes Wine Festival glass
- - Tastings at 90+ wineries in climate-controlled tents
- - Diverse range of food vendors and unique craft and art purveyors
- - Live music performances and outdoor demonstrations
- - Educational wine seminars
- - Access to Historic Formula One*
Festival opens at 11:00 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
*Valid photo I.D. is required to participate in Festival activities.
Designated Driver Wristbands
A 1-Day Designated Driver Wristband gives you admittance to the festival grounds. This includes dozens of mouth watering food vendors and unique craft and art purveyors, along with live music performances and outdoor demonstrations.
A designated driver wristband will not be served alcoholic beverages by wineries at the Festival.
*Must be 18 years or older.