Historic Formula One
Experience the timeless machines that made Watkins Glen an international destination!
Three series will be featured at Finger Lakes Wine Festival: FIA Masters Historic Formula One, Masters Endurance Legends and Group 5 of Historic Sportscar Racing.
*Festival admission is required for facility access.
- - Racing will be on track Friday - Sunday, July 9-11 from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- - Minor Wristband (13 - 20 years old) *NO Access to Wine Festival activities, allows access to racing event and campgrounds.
- - Kids 12 years and Under are free. *NO Access to Wine Festival activities, allows access to racing event and campgrounds.
Check out our camping options at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival. Don't miss an opportunity to "stay over" with us at The Glen, and take advantage of all that there is to see and do at one of the largest tasting events in the country.
Reserved camping is conveniently located with many sites just a short walk from the Festival area and trackside, where all the action is.
*Festival admission is required for entry to the campgrounds.
- - Camping opens Thursday, July 8 at 12:00 p.m.
- - Questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Established in 2004 with its trademark Formula One Series, Masters is now one of the leading organizers and promoters of International historic motor racing. Based in the UK and North America with a dedicated team, Masters aims to provide customers with great racing at superb circuits with a wonderful atmosphere.
Key to Masters' ethos is to provide as much track time as possible for drivers and so most categories will race twice or have a longer pit stop race. With a weekend full of action, Masters competitors can race many different cars across the timetable and then enjoy the excellent hospitality and camaraderie off-track.