Welcome to the Finger Lakes Wine Festival!
Experience the event that readers of USA Today have voted the country's "Best Wine Festival"! Sample 90+ New York State wineries, artisan food vendors, pace car rides, craft vendors, live music and entertainment. The best part? It's all in the heart of New York's Finger Lakes Wine Country!
A 1-Day or 2-Day Taster Wristband gives you admittance to the festival grounds.
- - One (1) commemorative Finger Lakes Wine Festival glass
- - Tastings at 90+ wineries in climate-controlled tents
- - Dozens of mouth watering food vendors and unique craft and art purveyors
- - Live music performances and outdoor demonstrations
- - Educational wine seminars
Festival opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday*
*Preview area opens at 9:00 a.m. at the main entrance near Media Center
Launch of the Lakes
Turn out in your best toga or costume as Bacchus, the God of wine, blesses the Finger Lakes Wine Festival.
Event is Friday of Festival weekend, 5pm-9:30pm. Guests should enter through Gate 2.
- - Wine tasting from multiple wineries participating in the Festival
- - Live musical performances
- - Ability to enter toga and costume contests
- - Toga Parade
- - Dusk fireworks show to end the evening
Access to Launch of The Lakes is not included with taster's wristband, separate admission required
Great Western Breakfast
Get an early start on your day at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival inside the Jack Daniel's Club at the always-popular Great Western Breakfast. Tickets for breakfasts are available Saturday and/or Sunday.
- - Breakfast buffet with an exclusive menu prepared by Americrown chefs
- - Mimosas featuring Great Western champagne
- - Live musical accompaniment
- - Coffee, tea and juice
- - Omelet station
Access to Great Western Breakfast is not included with taster's wristband, separate admission required
Designated Driver Wristbands
A 1-Day Designated Driver Wristband gives you admittance to the festival grounds. This includes dozens of mouth watering food vendors and unique craft and art purveyors, along with live music performances and outdoor demonstrations.
A designated driver wristband will not be served alcoholic beverages by wineries at the Festival.