Yancey's Fancy Launch of The Lakes
July 10, 2015 at 5 p.m.
Join us on Friday night for Yancey's Fancy Launch of The Lakes. Enjoy free samples from Yancey's Fancy and taste from select Finger Lakes Wine Festival wineries. Dress in your best toga, enjoy live music and cap the night off with our fireworks display.
- Dress in your best toga!
- Participate in the toga parade
- Sign up for our judging contest (prizes for multiple categories)
- In 2014, the categories were: Cheesiest, Most Creative, Most Traditional and one for Best Group!
- Yancey's Fancy cheese samples
- Wine samples from several festival wineries
- Live music
- Fireworks, by Youngs Explosvies, end the evening
It's a great way to start your weekend at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival sponsored by Yancey's Fancy New York's Artisan Cheese!
Please note the following:
Separate admission is required for Launch of the Lakes - NOT INCLUDED in Festival Admission
Saturday, July 11 and Sunday, July 12, 2015
- New for 2015 - VIP Experience extended to two days
- New VIP Lounge: Come-and-go, air-conditioned; Open 9a-5p Saturday, 9a-2p Sunday
- 2-Day Hard Card access to VIP Lounge
- Wristband recieved with hard card needs to be worn for main festival entry
- Multiple seminars from a variety of presenters that previously featured wine authors, wine writers, regional chefs, and wine makers (attend one, or attend them all - schedule will be available in the near future)
- Exclusive VIP walk-around tasting with many of the leading regional wineries
- Complimentary pace car ride around the world famous, 2.45-mile road course with VIP Express Lane
- Musical entertainment provided
- Lunch items available on Saturday and Sunday
- Exclusive Wine Claim process on Saturday (available before 3:30pm)
- Reserved VIP Parking near main festival entrance and VIP Experience
- FREE Reserve Bottle of Wine
Saturday, July 11, 2015
-Saturday Night at 5:30pm in the Glen Club
-Grand Display of Wines to sample and drink with dinner
-Cash bar available
-Welcome by Track President Michael Printup
-Buffet style dinner
-Seminar by Seneca Lake Wine Trail Marketing and Communications Manager Kyle Anne Pallischeck, including historical information, grape growing topics, tasting tips, and more.
-Must be 21 to attend
- 5:30pm Doors Open for wine, hors d’oeuvres
- 5:30pm Wine Display Bars open/Cash bar opens
- 6:15pm Welcome by Track President Michael Printup
- 6:30pm Buffet opens
- 7:00pm Seminar Program begins -- Kyle Anne Pallischeck
- 8:00pm Dessert served
- 8:45pm Dinner concludes, Glen Club closes at 9:00 p.m.
Great Western Breakfasts
Saturday, July 11, 2015
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Get an early start on the day with a hearty breakfast inside the Glen Club at the always popular Great Western Breakfast. Breakfast, a special menu prepared by our Executive Chefs, served at 9 a.m. Take advantage of the omelet station. Enjoy live music. Sip mimosas on Saturday and take home a Great Western Champagne voucher on Sunday.
Available Saturday and/or Sunday