About the 2016 Finger Lakes Wine Festival poster artist
The Finger Lakes Wine Festival is pleased to welcome Meredith Mallwitz to this year’s festival. Meredith’s artwork was chosen to be the winner of the 2016 Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest and is featured as the cover of this year’s Tasters Guide.
Meredith works as an artist in her studio in Canandaigua, NY and is also a Senior Art Display Coordinator at Anthropologie in Victor, NY. Her work is influenced by the formal training she received from Finger Lakes Community College, California College of Arts & Crafts, Lorenzo Di Medici Art Institute of Florence, Italy and the Art Institute of Boston.
Meredith has won other awards, including the 2010 Outstanding Fine Arts Alumni Achievement Award: The Finger Lakes Community College Alumni Association, and the 2007 Honorable Mention "The Look Of Love" International Juried Valentine Exhibition at the Loft Space at the Art Object Gallery in San Jose, CA. Some of her past exhibitions have been featured at the Bausch & Lomb Optics Center; The Geisel Gallery; The Center at High Falls Gallery; Finger Lakes Community College; and Three Brother’s Vineyards.
Meredith will be signing posters and selling artwork during the Finger Lakes Wine Festival at booths #232-233 in the Cabernet Courtyard.
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Watkins Glen International, New York Wine & Culinary Center announce partnership
- Watkins Glen International, Women for WineSense team up for FLWF seminars
- Yancey’s Fancy renews presenting sponsorship of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces winner of Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest
- Watkins Glen International event tickets, camping set to go on sale Tuesday, December 15
- American Bus Association tabs Finger Lakes Wine Festival as Top 100 Event
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest