If camping is not your thing, there are plenty of options to choose from. The surrounded area has plenty of hotels and Bed and Breakfasts that can accommodate your every need. Please call individual establishments for pricing and availability.
|Holiday Inn Express||2666 Corning Rd.||Horseheads||607.739.3681|
|Holiday Inn||760 E. Water St.||Elmira||607.734.4211|
|Harbor Hotel||16 N. Franklin St.||Watkins Glen||607.535.6116|
|Radisson Hotel Corning||125 Denison Pkwy E.||Corning||607.962.5000|
|Falls Motel||239 N. Genesee St.||Montour Falls||607.535.7262|
|Staybridge Suites||201 Townley Ave.||Corning||607.535.7159|
|The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars||5435 NY 414||Dundee||607.243.5511|
|Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites||142 Lake St.||Penn Yan||315.536.8473|
Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express
Staying in a local hotel during the festival? There is no need to drive because Terp’s Enterprises will provide shuttle service from area hotels. For a complete listing of participating area hotel and accommodations along with approximate shuttle hours and fares please visit Terp's Enterprises website.
For more information, please call Terp's Enterprises directly at 607.795.4426.
- Local Brews, Games and Comfort Foods Featured at Finger Lakes Beer Festival
- American Bus Association Names Finger Lakes Wine Festival One of North America's 100 Best Events for 2015
- Gear Up for 2015 with WGI Ticket Renewals
- Beer Festival Focuses on NY Brews
- Renowned Finger Lakes Wine Festival Returns