Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express
If you prefer not to camp, there are a variety of accommodations (listed below) as well as local bed and breakfasts that can provide you with a luxurious place to stay. Please call individual establishments for availability and reservations.
|Harbor Hotel||Watkins Glen||607.535.6116|
|The Apex Inn||Watkins Glen||607.535.8876|
|The Villager Motel & Glen Manor||Watkins Glen||607.535.7159|
|Blackberry Inn Bed & Breakfast||Watkins Glen||607.535.2300|
|Glen Motor Inn||Watkins Glen||607.535.2706|
|Gorgeous View Motel||Watkins Glen||607.535.2081|
|Falls Motel||Montour Falls||607.535.7262|
|Seneca West Residential Cottages||Lakemont||607.857.7399|
|Radisson Hotel Corning||Corning||607.962.5000|
|Holiday Inn Express||Horseheads||607.739.3681|
|Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites||Penn Yan||315.536.8473|
|Seneca Allegany Casino||Salamanca||877.873.6322|
|Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino||Niagara Falls||877.873.6322|
|Comfort Inn and Suites||Sayre||570.888.1100|
Does your group need a lift to and from the Finger Lakes Wine Festival?
Call today to reserve!
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese