|Regular Pricing [4/1/17]||$120|
-Reserved sites have a specific letter and number assigned, giving you the leisure to arrive when you prefer and plan to be near your friends
-Each site is 20x40
-Two (2) motorized vehicle passes per site
-No water or electric hook-ups
-Water and restrooms available on-site
Reserved Pit Road Camping
|Regular Pricing [4/1/17]||$450|
-Located behind Pit Road the area is adjacent to the paddock
-Includes electric hook up and shared water.
Each site is approximately 20‘ x 40’ and includes two (2) motorized passes per site
-All camping is RESERVED with specific site number
-Tasters’ tickets are NOT included with camping pass
-NO TENTS. All sites are paved; campfires are also not permitted in this area
** Access to festival requires an admission ticket. Festival admissions are not included with the purchase of camping or hospitality.
All spaces at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival are reserved. Camping Maps of each section are available below to download.
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival is a destination for wine lovers, revelers alike
- Watkins Glen International, Women for WineSense team up for Wine Festival seminars
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer
- Watkins Glen International event tickets, camping on sale now
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival